Friday 7 August 2009

Lessons Learnt?

While reading posts on another website I realised that we all have our horror stories of ICT support. So I thought as I have quite a few accounts to relate that I may as well give it a go by using a blog.

Yes. I am a blog virgin. So this should be a wild ride. I will take you to the dizzying heights of bizzare user requests to the lows of some pretty wild asks from businesses. Such as the company that insisted that all mice were asset tagged and logged on a asset register. The fact that the tag actually made the mouse unusable did not seem to be a concern.

You...yes you! You too are a part of this and I would enjoy hearing from you. Please feel free to send me any stories - nfmueller at yahoo. co. uk

Please note - this is not to be used to publicise any grievence towards any organisation or persons by myself or any other participant. This blog is to relate amusing stories that also can be learned from. And as an added bonus technical subjects will crop up here and there:)

Welcome and lets record those lessons!

No comments: