Tuesday 6 October 2009

Dr No's Secret Lair!

I have worked in many different places and environments but this...this is awesome.

Link to the Lair of Dr No.


Yes. I want one. I don't know what I would do with one (well actually I do but for the sake of a cheap joke lets ignore this part) if I had one. Maybe take over the world ala Pinky and the Brain?

Jokes aside I wonder how many other shelters are available and in a position to be build out as data centres. Certainly this facility would have many inherent advantages for high availability data centres that you would not find elsewhere. One downside I can think of is the usual remoteness of these places.

I would also find it hard to resist to play the role of Q in such a place!

1 comment:

Maneesh Kalra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.